Mini System Vaginal Hysterectomy
Sometimes, gynecological instruments serve their purpose but do not provide any added value. The Condor® Vaginal Mini Set, however, provides the best support during gynecological procedures: Only one assistant is needed. For the assistant in particular, the use of the set simplifies work tremendously: No longer do gynecological instruments have to be held. This eliminates the inconvenient posture. This product is yet another example of the surgical benefit Condor’s gynecological instruments provide: Vaginal retractors and clamps can be positioned quickly and easily with flexible blade holders; they can be configured individually and supplemented with other gynecological instruments. As a result, the gynecological surgical site can always be customized for each individual surgical scenario. Special accessories and application-specific gynecological instruments such as retractors permit the use of Condor’s Vaginal Mini Set during transvaginal sacrospinal fixations due to vaginal wall descensus.
- Gynecological instruments can be ideally configured
- Ultra-light, energy-saving precision adjustment of the retractors and clamps by ratchet
- Completely sterile, hygienic design
- Maximum mobility
- Excellent stability
- Great flexibility through the discretionary adjustment of the Rochard frame
- Gynecological instruments can be assembled quickly and easily
- Long blade holders that can be angled
- Option to combine the Rochard System and Abdominal Set
The core elements and advantages of the basic Condor® GoldLine Wound Retractor Set are also transferable to the Mini Set Vaginal Hysterectomy, since here, too, gynecological instruments can be superbly adjusted, and freedom of movement is a given during all procedures. The modular systems are multi-functional within the field of gynecology and can be ideally configured with only a few steps. Patented blade holders ensure an optimal arrangement of additional products such as retractors and clamps – tip-focused.